6 years ago
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
My First Post!!!!!
Hey, What's up you guys this is my first post and this is my seventh day here in China. It is so awesome here, it's so cute the little kids here will just come up to you and say hi it's sooo cute. I'm living in Hangzhou, China and my families apartment is on the 11th floor. I have a great view from my window since were up so high. The driving here is insane, but by my apartment the driving isn't so bad but when you get other places like downtown it's kinda scary, but it's fun. There's a mall by my apartment that is close enough to walk to so me and family walked there, it's so cool it's like 4 floors and has really cute stuff. Well I can't think of anything else to say so i guess I'm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heyyyyy it's ur first post. Awesome!!
I can't believe your actually in CHINA!!!!!! How exciting. I'm sooo jealous. jk. lol. :D
Please see if you can post pictures cause i really want to see the small kids, the view, the great wall, everything!!! So how's the food?? lol
:)
Well Dixie says hi
Love
♥♥♥patricia♥♥♥
Ps: i just figured out how to do does hearts it's awesome
PPS:I miss ya
Post a Comment