...............
.................
...............
...............
...............
I GOT A DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is sooo cute! His name is Mushu and he is 2 month old.
I'm soooo excited! I'm still in shock that I got one I thought my parents were never going to get me and my brothers a dog. here are some pics of him.......
Sorry the pictures are terrible.
1 comment:
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
OMG!!!!!!!
he is soooooo cute
now we both have a dog.
But I have an awesome idea.
Dixie + Mushu
Could become
BEST FRIENDS
like me + you!!!!!!
Isn't it an awesome idea???
but yeah he is really really really cute.
I still miss you and i haven't replaced you. yet.
lol
jk
jk
jk
i will never NEVER do that. YOU'RE my best friend. And it's going to stay like that i promise. Pinky promise. But anyway I just wanted you to know that,
I'm happy for you.
Love, Patricia
>airkiss<
>airkiss<
PS:♥PATRICIA♥ WAS HEA!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxo
☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻
Post a Comment