Wednesday, December 3, 2008

IMPORTANT

So I'm thinking about putting a streak of color in my hair. Similar to this one.....


What do you guys think?.... Should I? If I do get it done like that what color do you guys think.
So I'm either going to do that or I'm going to get blonde highlights. Which one do you think i should do? Or do you think I should just leave my hair the way it is?

HELP!

*aSpEn*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you hair color the way it is but if you want it that way i think it would be way cute. YOur dog is flippin cute. i want one

love, the person who is missing you horribly

ღ PaTricia T. ღ said...

It will be adorable!!!!!!
do red like your dad said or do blonde. But RED is cooler.
So there's your help.

w/♥

Patricia