Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Happy St. Patricks Day!
Even though yesterday was St. Patricks day.


well Patricica said she wasn't writing anything on her blog until i put something on here so i thought i would write this. I'm sorry i keep saying i'm going to put pictures on here but i don't, so i'm super sorry and i'll try to get those on here as soon as possible. Umm I think that is it so Bye

Aspen

5 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

ღ PaTricia T. ღ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ღ PaTricia T. ღ said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
You finally put something on here.
So I can finally put something on my blog.
FiNaLlY!!!
lol
But I probably won't put something on my blog until...
tomorrow or that the latest...
Monday.
But I'll update my blog so don't worry.
Happy St.Patrick's Day to you too.
:P
even thought it was 2 days ago.
lol
Please Please Please Please
hurry + put some more pictures on here.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!
I've been waiting 4eva, seriously.
lol

♥/Patricia

PS: I MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
PPS: There is a lot of lol in this comment
lol
:D
Wait I so didn't mean to do that
hahahaha
ok there thats better.
lol.

ღ PaTricia T. ღ said...

Ok....
I LIED.
sorry
sorry
sorry
please forgive me. I haven't updated my blog and today is Monday and I can't do it right now.
Cause I have tons of homework and I have to get out of the computer in like 2 minutes. soooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!
But I promise you...
I WILL UPDATE MY BLOG THIS WEEK
you can kill me next time you see me if I don't.
But since I don't like being killed, I promise that I will update my blog.

lol

♥/Patricia

ღ PaTricia T. ღ said...

you have to post more stuff!!!!!!
I'm getting really mad. lol
jk
just please post more stuff up.

♥/Patricia