LOL I just can't get over the fact that i was like staring at your bed and thinking "wow thats a really different type of dinning table but it looks like a bed. WHY does it say it's a dinning table when it has two pillows and looks like a orange bed???"I know dumb of me AGAIN. Seriously whats up with thaT??? I'm so not ready for school to start especially when i'm being this stupid. Seriously. But anyway I ♥ your couch it's awesome/kewl!!!! lol Caton's on the background. I can imagine you telling him/yelling at him saying "CAton Move Now" lol. hehehe. Sorry couldn't help myself. Oh yes i did think the coach was ur bed just like the table and ur actual bed. I know lol. But good thing i figured it out. I know BLONDE moment. (no offense to any blonde who reads this blog comment)But yeah post more pics and stuff i'm still dying here to know things and to see stuff. I know very descriptive. lol. I know i'm in a joking around mood. but yeah i miss ya. ♥♥♥ See ya l8ter aligator in about 1 month (or less) shhh. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
yep it took u waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy long. do u know how long i have been staring at the screen hoping u would put something new???? But thanx for finally putting something!!! (no offense) Did u like my "novel"??? i know it is sooooo long. Hope u enjoyed it. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo for eternity
2 comments:
LOL
I just can't get over the fact that i was like staring at your bed and thinking "wow thats a really different type of dinning table but it looks like a bed. WHY does it say it's a dinning table when it has two pillows and looks like a orange bed???"I know dumb of me AGAIN. Seriously whats up with thaT??? I'm so not ready for school to start especially when i'm being this stupid. Seriously. But anyway I ♥ your couch it's awesome/kewl!!!! lol Caton's on the background. I can imagine you telling him/yelling at him saying "CAton Move Now" lol. hehehe.
Sorry couldn't help myself. Oh yes i did think the coach was ur bed just like the table and ur actual bed. I know lol. But good thing i figured it out. I know BLONDE moment. (no offense to any blonde who reads this blog comment)But yeah post more pics and stuff i'm still dying here to know things and to see stuff. I know very descriptive. lol. I know i'm in a joking around mood. but yeah i miss ya. ♥♥♥
See ya l8ter aligator in about 1 month (or less) shhh.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Love,
♥Patricia♥
yep it took u waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy long. do u know how long i have been staring at the screen hoping u would put something new????
But thanx for finally putting something!!! (no offense)
Did u like my "novel"???
i know it is sooooo long.
Hope u enjoyed it.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
for eternity
Love,
♥Patricia♥
Post a Comment