Friday, August 22, 2008

World Record!

My BFF patricia would like me to acknowledge her on setting a world record for my blog. She sent 4 comments in ten minutes! But you should check out her one comment it was so long it could be like a novel. But also she would like to say that, that is only the begining and that she will be posting many more comments. and setting many more records on my blog.


posted for my bff patricia*_________
keep on posting comments

1 comment:

ღ PaTricia T. ღ said...

I know i know
I Rock
*bow*
*bow*
*bow*
Yep ASpen is soooo
right i'm only just warming up
I"m sooooo going to make it so that Aspen will like get tired of me posting sooooo many comments and taking her valuable time on reading them

But thanx aspen for making me "FAMOUS"
on ur blog!!!
lol
but i have to say i couldn't have done it without her
she inspired me
jk
lol
but she did keep telling me to post comments
so i am
well thanks again
i am honored with this privilege.


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo



Love,
♥Patricia♥

PS:Like I said i'm just warming up
lol