Sorry i haven't been posting any thing new lately, so i thought I would post some pics of my trip to thousand island lake and to the park right by my
apartment. These pics are from a while ago. I'll post some more
recent pics soon.Thousand Island Lake



park

2 comments:
Is that 2 monkeys???????????
SEriously it is.
I didn't notice that before.
I still can't believe your in CHINA
seriously it hasn't hit me until i think about the fact you haven't called me to hang out.
Well ur lucky
Post more pics
and more stuff then I'll keep my promise that i did with u about posting lots of comments and keeping the world record on your blog!!!!!!!!
Well miss ya
♥Patricia♥
FUN! I miss the park! Good thing there isn't any "love is in the air" going on! :) Matt will know what I mean! Anyway, hope you guys are having so much fun! Looks like you are.
Love- Ash
Post a Comment