So we went to this place called thousand island lake and I GOT TO HOLD A MONKEY! how exciting is that it was so cool there. so i thought i would post a pic of me holding a monkey it was so cool! sorry in this pic i look so bad. my hair looks terribile because it was so hot. and i'm smiling hugely because i was actually really scared to hold the monkey so yeah. I just thought i would say that so you didn't think i actually usually looked like that. 
6 years ago
1 comment:
Aspen and Family-
Wow!! I'm jealous.. I miss it so much over there! How are you all doing? Very cool about the monkey, that would have been so fun! Aspen- your blog template is so cute!!
Thanks for the comment you guys- it was very nice, i'm super excited! Anyway- Hope you are all doing well!
Love and miss you!
-Ashli
Post a Comment