Wednesday, September 17, 2008

poll

Patricia and Ashley have been asking what cute chinese guys i have seen and stuff so my mom gave me the idea to take pictures of some of the cute chinese guys I see and then have you guys vote on who you think is the cutest. I don't know when i'll start this but i'll try as soon as possible.

So patricia and ashley you better be happy.
This is for you guys.

*Aspen*

2 comments:

ღ PaTricia T. ღ said...

THANKS!!!!!!!!
Hurry up though
I want to see
what kind of hot
guys there are in China!!!
I'm sick of the hot guys here.
But yeah tell your mom that she is a genius almost as smart as Albert Einstein!!!!! just kidding but you can still tell her that sometime or something.

♥Patricia♥

ღ PaTricia T. ღ said...

Hawt Hawt Hawt Hawt HAWT HAWT HAWT
i can't wait till u start ur HAWT GUY POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So hurry i can't wait
literally
i'm like jumping up and down on my computer chair just by the thought
i know i know i know
sooooo immature of me but still i can't wait to see what a cute Chinese guy looks like!!!!!
Can't wait.

♥Patricia♥

PS:you know me i'll like be the first to comment like a billion comments when u do the post.
PPS:If i'm not the first to comment call the police
PPPS: jk jk jk
Don't call the police i was just kidding lol
hehehehehehehe
:D
:P
:*