Saturday, February 14, 2009

valentines day


Happy Valentines Day!



Sorry I never got those pictures up from chinese new year, I'll try to get those pics up soon. so it was just barely the lantern festival here so I'll have to add those pictures on here too. I'll try to add lots of pics tommorow. Ugh I'm so bored here. I can't wait until summer when I can come home. Which I'm really excited about since Mushu gets to come with me :)! So anyways Happy Valenines day and i'll try to get lot of pictures up tommorow.

2 comments:

ღ PaTricia T. ღ said...

i love that pic it's really cute. i can't wait to see the china pics ur going to put up!!!!!!!

love ya,
miss ya,
ur best friend no matter what taylor lautner says lol ,

Patricia
miss you a lot

ღ PaTricia T. ღ said...

what happened to the pictures??
when are you going to put something up?
i come on your blog like everyday but there's nothing new!!!!!!!!
OMG i am dying over here. lol
please put something up...
AND FAST!!!!!

Your bff,
Patricia