Hi.
So I'm not good at writing things on here and I'm pretty sure no one actually reads this since I vever write anything new. But if there is someone who actually reads my blog, then just write a comment, on something you want me to write about or put pictures up of. Other than that I don't think I'm really going to write much. okay well that's it.
Bye
Aspen
6 years ago
2 comments:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy.
I read your blog. lol
duh
thats why i'm writing on it.
but anyways, you should put pictures that you've you have recently taken on your blog. and tell me what you've been up to lately.
lol
oh and pics of stuff you have bought.
+ stuff about the chinese people
like that freakishly tall guy.
:D
OH!
and you've never posted up the HOTTIE OF THE MONTH or whatever.
those are just some ideas.
and things i would love to read in your blog since i'm never online when you are so you can tell me.
♥/patricia
PS: please post something new soon. pretty please. lol i haven't said that in such a long time.
PS: can't wait till you come back in JULY!!!!! whoa!
hey is school out for you right now?
or do you still have math
+
homework to do?
anyway just wondering.
And can you please post something new soon?
i haven't talked to you for more than a week so i'm wondering how your doing and stuff.
Anyways email me back or write in your blog or something.
c ya later. (hopefully real soon)
bye
♥/patricia
Post a Comment