Wednesday, August 6, 2008

COMMENTS

hey guys please leave comments so i know if i need to do a better job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes your doing horrible omg i can't believe your such a bad blogger. I mean your are like so retarded. JK. Your good. I want to get a blog thingy now maybe i will get a face book thing so i will tell you if i do. Hope your having fun in china. Remember to go shopping for me :) jk. Remember to miss me.ha ha

love ya
ashley

ღ PaTricia T. ღ said...

what am i pork liver???? :p
lol jk
hey i told you ur doing great aspen. I love ur polka dotted background it's sooooooooo kewl and sooooo u!!!!
So how did you like ur surprise?
did u get surprised???? email me the answer and stuff cause i want to know how you felt when you got it and watched it. But yeah ur awesome i miss you sooo much.

miss u
♥patricia♥
infinite
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox