Here are some pictures of this really famous lake in hangzhou i went to. (sorry lots of the pics are of the lotus flowers) The lake is called West Lake.
Heyyyyyyyyyy i ♥ the flowers they are way kewl but hehehe i seriously thought the house was in the middle of the lake!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know i'm so dumb. i didn't see the pathway. I was all like wow the people who live there loves to swim. I know i know way smart of me but still i thought that. Thanks for finally putting pics of China i was seriously dying to see the waaaaaayyyyyyyy FAMOUS China!!!
1 comment:
Heyyyyyyyyyy
i ♥ the flowers they are way kewl
but hehehe i seriously thought the house was in the middle of the lake!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know i'm so dumb.
i didn't see the pathway. I was all like wow the people who live there loves to swim. I know i know way smart of me but still i thought that.
Thanks for finally putting pics of China i was seriously dying to see the waaaaaayyyyyyyy FAMOUS China!!!
Love,
♥Patricia♥
Post a Comment